We hope more and more people fall in love with emo 'S services and makeup !!!
We are really grateful for those willing to gave us a try out, and the continues services bond with us.
there is a poem i would like to share with you. From a makeup artist "Kevyn Aucoin"
Lay your head upon the seashore
Lay your head upon the sand
Listen for the wave within you
Listen now and understand
Find the comfort we're all born with
Hear the voice that gives you peace
The arts of makeup is endless >>> Fioon recalled some reviews
received fr Ms Marrissa@5th Aug08.Hi Fioon,Thanks a lot. I was really satisfied with your service and make-up. My family members also commented that the make-up looks good. I will e-mail u my grad photo soon. Also, thanks for sharing the clinic details with me :) Cheers,Marrissa
received fr Ms Kim@ 18th Aug08.Hi Fioon,I had a wonderful night! Make up and hairdo was very good and great. Will send you photos once i got it. Would like y ou to makeup for myself, my mum this nov. Will confirm again. Thanks
The arts of makeup is endless >>> Lets made it happened
We are really grateful for those willing to gave us a try out, and the continues services bond with us.
there is a poem i would like to share with you. From a makeup artist "Kevyn Aucoin"
Lay your head upon the seashore
Lay your head upon the sand
Listen for the wave within you
Listen now and understand
Find the comfort we're all born with
Hear the voice that gives you peace
received fr Ms Marrissa@5th Aug08.Hi Fioon,Thanks a lot. I was really satisfied with your service and make-up. My family members also commented that the make-up looks good. I will e-mail u my grad photo soon. Also, thanks for sharing the clinic details with me :) Cheers,Marrissa
received fr Ms Kim@ 18th Aug08.Hi Fioon,I had a wonderful night! Make up and hairdo was very good and great. Will send you photos once i got it. Would like y ou to makeup for myself, my mum this nov. Will confirm again. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment